Take advantage of our special introductory pricing! Starting November 26th through December 31st we are offering special pricing on the d’Action 360 camera.
The RAZO d’Action dash camera has been one of the most popular drive monitors in the Japan market for the past two years. Its sales numbers continue to grow at a steady pace. With its North American debut at the 2018 SEMA show this month, d’Action 360 becomes the first of its kind in the US market.
It’s a Drive recorder that has the capabilities to be a parking monitor*and even an action camera*. One device can do it all. (*optional equipment required)
There is no other dash camera on the market that can capture a 360 degree view with a single device. The camera comes with impressive specifications and built in safety features.
- 2880×2880 (4K equivalent/approx. 8 megapixels)
- 1440×1440 (Full HD equivalent/approx. 2 megapixels)
- CMOS 1/2.3
- Max 27.5 fps *Automatically adjusted in high temperatures
- Horizontal 360° / Vertical 194°
- GPS, Michibiki Quasi-Zenith Satellite System, GLONASS
- Continuous, Impact, Manual, Still image capture
- Parking (required options)
- Video: MOV / Still image: JPEG
- microSDHC / microSDXC
- 16GB to 128GB (UHS-I, Speed class 3 or higher)
- d’Action 360 app (iOS/Android)
- d’Action 360 software (Windows)
- Complies to IEEE802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz band)
- Camera Body: H1.7xW2.4xD2.5inches (H42xW62xD64mm)
- with Mount: H4.1xW2.4xD2.5inches (H104xW62xD64mm)
- Camera: 3.5 oz (100 g) / Mount: 0.6 oz (47 g)
- 3-Axis G-sensor
- Stereo microphone